Monday, November 26, 2007

#23 Is this really the end? Or just the beginning ...

YES,
I've done it!
- I've reached my final goal just as Helen Reddy did many many years ago!





I am thrilled that I have managed to complete the program . I actually did the program at home as time was not readily available at work and also my 'cursing & swearing' was more suited to the home environment once the children were in bed!. I did confer with colleagues at work though so a "BIG THANK-YOU" to all those who offered words of advice and encouragement - you know who you are!

I found the course gave me the opportunity to learn about and access information and internet tools which I would otherwise never have known existed! Youtube was a special highlight for me as I had great fun rediscovering my childhood favourites!

My family are also thrilled that I have finished as this means 'Mum' will no longer be 'hogging' the computer!

Hopefully it is just the beginning for me at delving into the 'unknown'.

PS. I would also like to say thank-you to the coordinators of Library2.0.

It would have been a massive job for you and all your hard work is greatly appreciated.


2 comments:

RowdyLibrarian said...

Congratulations Helen, good work. Give yourself a big hug!

suelib said...

I've looked through your blog and gained inspiration to continue on and finish it. You should be really pleased on the look and presentation and finishing it all by the due date